Alabama  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/05/10, 6:22 pm

Can you sue a lawyer for taking your money and not doing the job? They took the money then left town, yes, packed up and moved without telling me. I found out by someone else that they moved to another state. I kept calling them, they never returned my calls to this day and still haven't. They haven't told me that they have moved yet. What do you think I should do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search