Alabama  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/04/11, 1:34 pm

So i got an mip in alabama but i live in GA, and have to got to court. i am wondering whether to plea youthful offender or do the diversion program, i'm 19. I already got a wreckless driving tickiet in GA and lost my license for six months.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search