Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 9:22 am

If my wife buys a car and I am not on paperwork and she were to be in an accident where she is at fault can I be sued or the money/property I own in my name be taken or lien placed on it? She is wanting to work in Kansas and we live in Alabama. I have thought of getting a legal separation and even different bank/credit card accounts as well as taking her off my insurance. Do I need to go this far?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search