Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Alabama

An auto shop told me my car needed a engine I went an got one, he told me my car would be ready by the end of the week when I went to check on it he hadn't even started this is august 2009 when I went to check on it he had it jacked up and the engine out in the back of his shop and every time I went to check on it he was always doing something to other cars even installing engines after a while I went to check on it and it was always something I went to get it and take it somewhere else because its still not running now its march 2010 when I went to pick it up by now he has installed the engine and its still not running what can I do.

James Coleman Murchison & Howard, LLC

You can sue him. This is a situation where you need to go get a lawyer, get the car back, let someone else fix the car and sue this person. Are there facts that you have left out? Why would you wait 8-months for something that was supposed to be ready in a week? If there is nothing more to the story you have a good lawsuit here. However, I'll bet there are a few additional facts here.Good luck

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Alabama

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms