Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Alabama

I have custody of three siblings of mine and they are disobedient and I now found out that I am very sick I have had them since June and they said they don't want to live with me and there older brother is now saying he wanting them back with them so what procedures will I have to take to give custody to their older brother

Asked on 11/04/13, 6:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have to go back to family court. Your brother should petition for custody and you would respond not opposing custody. Then the court would be okay with it.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/13, 6:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now