Alabama  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/11, 7:43 pm

Can i sue my lender, bank of america, for screwing up my loan modification? i applied and got approved for the home affordable modification program and notarized and signed the paperwork and fed exed back to them with their notary and just recived a letter stating that i turned it down. they have been screwing this up now for over a year and im tired of there incompetancy what are my legal rights?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search