Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Alabama

How do I get a copy of my mother will that lived in Florala Al who has since pasted on?

Asked on 2/18/11, 7:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Nolan Nolan Elder Law LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

When her will is admitted to Probate Court, the attorney who represents your mother's estate will send you a Waiver of Notice which should include a copy of the Will. If her Will has already been admitted to Probate, then you should contact the court, through your attorney, to obtain a copy. This is not something to take your time with. Hire a probate attorney today to represent you.

Read more
Answered on 2/18/11, 7:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now