Arizona  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/11, 12:06 pm

My boyfriends's (who is living with me) EX wife filled an injunction of harassment against me. She also added the children on there. I want to fight this, at least for the kids to be removed. Is this likley to happen? If he is court ordered to see his kids does that change the circumstances?? It is putting a strain on him being able to see the kids, and affecting my relationship with the kids! Any advice?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search