Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Arizona

My boyfriends's (who is living with me) EX wife filled an injunction of harassment against me. She also added the children on there. I want to fight this, at least for the kids to be removed. Is this likley to happen? If he is court ordered to see his kids does that change the circumstances?? It is putting a strain on him being able to see the kids, and affecting my relationship with the kids! Any advice?

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

You have not explained what the ex claims you did. You also haven't denied her accusations. There is no way to assess your chances without that information.

Having an order like this on your record can cause you all sorts of problems later in life, in addition to the ones that are obvious now. You should fight it if you can.

The one thing you can do that will best improve your chances is to get a lawyer. Even if you have a valid defense, you likely will not know how to present it properly on your own.

Good luck.

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Arizona