Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 5:42 pm

My exwife and myself have joint custody of our two girls. Recently she has denied me the opportunityto have any visitation rights on the court appointed dates. So far it has been three instances wither last one being this summer. I leave in phoenix Az and she stays in san Antonio tx. I've went down there twice and reported it to the police. They really have done nothing to help me solve the problem. Sa tx police told me they can't do nothing if the mother doesn't wiiling say yes to them to get the kids to me. Very patience with this and careful because she can say I hit her while (taking the kids from her) that's what I told I wouldhave to so to get the kids. Haven't spoken to them since June 6 2013. She has said some untruth things to the police . Where do I go from here to get this predictment solve.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search