Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

My exwife and myself have joint custody of our two girls. Recently she has denied me the opportunityto have any visitation rights on the court appointed dates. So far it has been three instances wither last one being this summer. I leave in phoenix Az and she stays in san Antonio tx. I've went down there twice and reported it to the police. They really have done nothing to help me solve the problem. Sa tx police told me they can't do nothing if the mother doesn't wiiling say yes to them to get the kids to me. Very patience with this and careful because she can say I hit her while (taking the kids from her) that's what I told I wouldhave to so to get the kids. Haven't spoken to them since June 6 2013. She has said some untruth things to the police . Where do I go from here to get this predictment solve.

Carlie Owsley Walker The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC

I'd need additional information to really give you an appropriate response. If the original order is an AZ order, then you're in good shape it seems. You could file a petition to enforce and for contempt/fees. We offer free consultations should you need more detail at 623-748-8973.

Best of luck!

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona