Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/19/13, 11:44 pm

Can a man use a letter against his wife that stated wanting to have sex with someone else if there in process of divorse.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search