Arizona  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/14/09, 2:41 am

property lines

I had a survey done on my 1 acre property the survey says that my neighbors block wall is partly on my property tappering 1/2 way up the property on to his property, does this make it a common wall? If there is damage to the wall by either party who is responsible for the repairs? The wall was not built to city code-do I have any recourse against the neighbor who built it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search