Arizona  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/13, 12:21 pm

My dad passed away. We had bennificary deed exemption B-12

Noterized & recorded, leaving me his home upon death. Also had will, Noterized only, leaving me hm. I am married, we want to keep home, my family still lives here. I was my dad caretaker, so not working now, only husband wrkn. Question is...What to do next? Do i add him on deed? Do i file warrenty deed. what kind? We want hm in both names. Did not do probate. His assests less than 50,000.00 & home transfered upon death wit exemption b12 code so was told no need for probate just afidaviate for vehicle..

Thanks Rhonda..srry alot quest..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search