Legal Question in Family Law in Arkansas

I have custody of my 10 yo son. I want my boyfriend who use to live with us to move back in. Once while my son was not in the home my boyfriend and I had a fight where the police was called. My ex husband says if I let him move back in, he will take me to court and get custody. What is the liklihood of this happening?

Asked on 5/09/13, 9:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ric Orintas Orintas Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Some courts do not like a man and a women living together w/o the benefit of marriage... this is frequently true where their are minors involved...

Read more
Answered on 5/23/13, 7:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arkansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now