Legal Question in Family Law in Arkansas

My wife and I own a home and several acres of land jointly. It is our primary residence. Currently we are seeking divorce. I left the state on an extended vacation for a number of months to allow things to cool down. When I returned my wife had allowed my son to move in. He encouraged/instructed her to get a restraining order against me. I have been barred from returning to my home for over a month now. Since then she has moved out of state and left my son at our residence. Today I was served with a restraining order against me by my son. After consulting with my attorney I was informed that even if I am allowed back on my property I will still be legally prohibited because my son is there and that I have no means to have him removed from the property. Can this be true? Can I be legally barred from stepping foot on my property or going to my home because my son, who has a restraining order against me, is there? Is there nothing I can do to have him removed? (NOTE: My son has NO ownership in the property whatsoever.)

Ric Orintas Orintas Law Firm

you should see your attorney and proceed as he says...

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arkansas