California  |  Personal Injury

my daughter was in a car accident five years ago at the time she was 13 we settled with them in june my daughter of coarse couldent touch her settlement until she turned 18 well last saturday she turned 18 we went to her attorney's office on monday to sign the release her attorney said she faxed the release the same day and the other attorney on the defendant side claims he sent my daughter's check that monday but my daughter attorney's wouldent give my daughter a check because she has to wait until the check comes from my experiance when i sign a release they write me a check that same day.i don't understand why this is taking so long?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com