California  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/13, 4:58 pm

called the cops on my boyfriend, he was drunk and wanted to drive my car ,driving crazy the cops showed up pressuring me that this guy is bad and he has bad history with the cops and he should be dead, all this negative stuff. asking me if he hit me at that point i just said yes and he has said i wanna beat the shit of you but never did ,hes going to court i do not want to show up in court but also don"t want him to serve time in jail just because i was afraid that night and they have him for kidnapping me i never said i wanted to press charges , i simply said he made me drive around but that doesn't mean he kidnapped me. hes looking at over 7 years for these charges.will i get in trouble for saying something under pressure by the cops saying my boyfriend is bad and could kill me ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search