California  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/10/13, 9:51 am

I want to operate under a name that isn't the one I received at birth, without legally changing it because that is too permanent. However, how would I go about this since I plan on joining college in another state, ROTC and the Navy in the future?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search