California  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/13, 11:27 pm

I won a money judgment and obtained approval on a writ to execute my judgment. I served tenants with a rent levy. Defendant served me with an ex parte notice to appeal and cancel the levy because he states rent is to pay mortgages.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search