California  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/20/12, 1:38 pm

Hi I would like to add a joint applicant to my savings account but he owes child support will his child support or his taxes will be garnish or taken out of our savings account if I'm the primary owner

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search