California  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/13, 6:31 pm

My Fiances Aunt paid someone $200 to help her with her BK. She gave her paper work and told her to fill it out and file it herself. We don't know how to answer any of the questions that pertain to the documents and we are very confused. Is this legal in California or can we request for a refund. She said she prepared what is called a "skeleton file"??? HELP

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search