California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 8:41 pm

On California Civil Procedure form Sum -100 go you need to fill out the bottom section?

"Notice to the person served"

I ask because I was told I have to fill it out

however in the book, "Win your lawsuit: A Judge's guide to representing yourself in California Superior Court", it says to leave that section blank.

My question is: considering that I didn't fill out that section how do I fill out the proof of service which ask,"The notice to the person served was completed as followed"?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search