California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/15/08, 2:17 am

How to reschedule mandatory settlement conference

What do I need to file with a court to request that a mandatory settlement conference be postponed/continued/rescheduled/taken off calendar? I called the court clerk and they said I need to submit something on a pleading form (they couldn't tell me exactly what to submit).

The settlement conference is in two days. Any advice, even if it's a ''clever'' way, is appreciated! I've already spoken to the opposing side and they dont seem to want to reschedule.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search