California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/13, 2:11 pm

I AM SHAREHOLDER(MINOR) IN RESTAURANT BUSINESS LLC COMPANY.Share was issued from trust. Based on mgr's decision(who is majority share holdr) sold restuarant but not the real estate. We want out money out. we have operating aggreement without buy out option. so can u pls. give us advice. There are not planning to sell real estate for long time. Company register under alaska llc. but the business was in washington state. and headquarter is in california.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search