Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

I bit into a Bagel that had blood in it and the Bagel Company investigation shows they were indeed at fault. I have photos and audio recordings. Company took 3 months to get me the blood test results from the employee who cut himself. Their insurance company offered to pay for MY blood tests too, but I go to the VA. My doctor said I can't be tested till 6 months has passed for anything to show in a result, but is not likely I contracted anything. The 6 month wait is over in NOVEMBER 2013. Their insurance agent stated that there would certainly be some monetary compensation for the " Emotional Distress and strain " this has put on my marriage. The Insurance Co. said we would wait for my results to figure on a settlement amount.

Am I going to get compensated for as much as possible ? You're Damn right I am. I've been paranoid, disgusted, and have lost sleep and rest during this long term of Not Knowing if I got any Disease from the incident.

Do you think I have a Solid Case? Should I sue ? or wait for their settlement offer ? Is there a statute of Time Limitations ?

Please help and advise.

Thank you, DAVID

Carl Starrett Law Offices of Carl H. Starrett II

It doesn't sound like you have much of a case. Call a personal injury attorney for a consultation.

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California

Consumer Law Legal Forms