California  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/05/13, 1:41 pm

if a car dealership let you drive off the lot without getting financing for the car, can i turn it back into them and cancel the sale?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/05/13, 7:58 pm by Kelvin Green

My guess is You have a contract, my guess is that the sales contract has a financing clause in it where you agreed to obtain financing. You must make a good faith effort to secure financing... You can break contracts but there will get damages. Assuming you can return it and break the contract, you better be prepared to pay damages.....

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Law Office of Kelvin Green . California Bar #286285, CA ..

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search