Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

This was my original question:

My Father lives with me in our mobil home. The mobile home is under my name alone on the TITLE and the REGISTRATION. My question is someday when he passes he will have a dept on his one credit card. My question is can the credit card creditors come after my home to sell to pay off his credit card dept even though his name is NOT on the mobile home TITLE and REGISTRATION, just my name is. My name is not on his credit card, I didn't sign for a co-card or co-signer. The credit card is his alone

WHAT I FORGOT TO MENTION WAS THIS:

The mobile home originally was his but he recently gave it to me as a gift rather than selling it. Again, ONLY my name is on the TITLE and REGISTRATION, can the credit card creditors come after my home now to pay off his dept since it use to be his, but now under my name on the official papers of the TITLE and REGISTRATION?

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

You are not responsible for debt of your father, his estate will be. The property in his estate will be that which he owns at the time of death that is his name.

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms