California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/24/11, 4:02 pm

I recently bought a car in california from my employer who is also a licensed car dealer I was working as the shop foreman at his machine shop. When I told him I was quiting he said I would have to pay for the car in full since I was moving out of state back to michigan even though we had a contact and bill of sale stating I had 12 months to pay the I have to pay all of the loan now?

1 Answer

Answered on: 1/27/11, 9:42 pm by Timothy McCormick

Not if the bill of sale is valid and enforceable.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services 201 Spear St., Suite 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search