Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

i want to sue sallie mae for reporting my school loans due back in april 2010 - and for ruining my credit for approximately 2 years even though I contacted them multiple times to fix the situation --I was declined for lines of credit for 2yrs because of sallie mae's false reports

Asked on 8/21/13, 9:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

And not sure what your question is. Are you looking for an attorney to do this. I would expect that the attorneys would do this on an hourly basis.

818 345-01234

Read more
Answered on 8/21/13, 10:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now