California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/30/09, 6:24 pm

647 (f)P.C. and 849b(2)PC

I was arrested for being drunk in public about a week ago. The only papers i recieved were my release order and my personal property reciept. my release order says that the ''charges: 647(f) P.C.'' and that iI was ''Released per 849b(2) PC No Further Proceedings'' MY question is whether or not this will be on my record. Also I currently work at a school and I am applying for a teaching credential and have already done my livescan. will this change anything?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search