California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/28/09, 2:47 am

I was accused of forging a credit card for $2 while working for a pizza delivery chane. The detective never took it to court because of lack of evedense.Is this still on my record and could I lose A new job because of it even though it never went to trail?I am moving out of state do I have to worry that this will follow me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search