Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

my boyfriend is being charged with 288pc 594pc and car jacking . his offer is 7 with half and a strike. pleading not guilty. he is an illegal immigrant. please help me

Asked on 10/16/13, 12:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I know you know this already... he has huge problems. The 288 [and I'm not sure which specific crime you're referring to - 288 could be 288(a) child molest or 288a forcible oral copulation] and the carjack are both strikes and carry substantial time in prison. They're both deportable offenses as well.

Bottom line is he needs two of the best attorneys he can get - a good criminal defense attorney and a good immigration attorney.

Read more
Answered on 10/16/13, 5:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now