California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/03/13, 3:01 pm

In california can a officer come on to private party and ask me to exit a residence to sign a registration ticket on a truck parked on street that he saw me get out of. Only a release of liability had been filed with my name transfer of title was never completed so truck was never registered in my name. Did officer violate any of my rights? I wad arrested for obstruction if justice for refusing to exit residence.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search