California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/17/13, 10:29 am

I called the cops on my roommate for meth use. My roommate left before cops showed up.Is it legal for an sheriffs officer in ca to come back a second time and accuse me of being under the influence of meth.then the cop made me sign my rights over to a friend.she was 17 and was not asked for id i thought she was 18 and signed over custody to the 17 yr old.then they took my son frm her an tld me my son is in foster care.i want to know can i sue the city because i was falsely arrested and my son was tooken ( i passed drug test) what can i sue for

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search