California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/20/12, 11:58 am

he is being charged with intent to sell he has 1 strike for a non drug related charge and he asked for a Bail reduction on drug charge. and also can he reuest a silient strike.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search