California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/13/13, 11:16 pm

If you have a felony and a strike on your record in the state of California, is there any way to get some sort of waiver to be allowed to own a firearm? How about if you were in a different state, namely Michigan. How would the felonies from CA apply in Michigan?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search