Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Filing a false police report in California

Is it a felony or misdemeanor and what is the penal code?

Asked on 6/29/09, 10:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David M. Wallin Law Offices OF David M. Wallin
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Filing a false police report in California

I'm not at my office, but look at p.c. 113 thru 118. Depending on the particulars it could be a misdemeanor or a felony. As a former Deputy District Attorney and Certified Criminal Law Attorney, I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Conact me at my website at Thank You...David Wallin

Read more
Answered on 6/30/09, 3:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now