California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/15/13, 9:52 pm

I just found out that the prosecutor and or officers fabricated evidence, of a crime, by charging me with a crime that apparently happened in another state. What Can I do? (Honestly, because it appears to me that Lawyers Duties are their BAR/Court License 1st then Client 2nd)

I also believe they denied do process by NOT handing over ALL the alleged evidence...

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search