Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Can they put a special allegation street terrorism enhancemtbon me just because my husband once was a gang member 9 years ago and has not been active since then and was never documented as a gang member and has never been i trouble with the law before..

Asked on 11/03/13, 2:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

They can charge anyone with anything. Whether they can make it hold is another question. You need to get yourself a good lawyer to fight the allegation and whatever charges it is attached to.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/13, 5:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88393 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now