California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/03/13, 11:55 am

Im in California, and pleaded Not guilty to a hs 11377 charge. As a first time drug offender im eligible for felony DEJ.The DA wont offer me anything better but my question is that if i go to trial will i still be eligible for DEJ if im found guilty? If this is the worst case scenario then why not go to trial, what do you have to lose ! Right?thankyou

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search