Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Removal of a no-contact order

two years ago i started dating a man over the age of 18 and he was prosecuted for statutory rape and served with a no contact order. i have since turned 18 and would like to have the option of socializing with him again, how do i go about removing the no contact order the court placed on him?

Asked on 8/26/05, 1:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Removal of a no-contact order

different question than the first version. You could go to court and request cancellation. Now that you are adult, it should be possible. Contact me if interested in doing so.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/05, 3:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now