California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/26/13, 8:16 pm

This in responce to Kevin Green. So even thou i was doing nothing but walking my bike its okay for an officer to just come up and harrase me. And because he got a positive on a test that makes it ok. That seems to say i have no rights at all. So then u do confirm that they make money off of my conviction. If they do they have to pay taxes on that. If i go into court arent i the administrator/ benificary and they are public trustees, correct. They name on the birth certificate is the legal name they are after. I believe its called a strawman.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search