Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

This in responce to Kevin Green. So even thou i was doing nothing but walking my bike its okay for an officer to just come up and harrase me. And because he got a positive on a test that makes it ok. That seems to say i have no rights at all. So then u do confirm that they make money off of my conviction. If they do they have to pay taxes on that. If i go into court arent i the administrator/ benificary and they are public trustees, correct. They name on the birth certificate is the legal name they are after. I believe its called a strawman.

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

[I believe the user is following up on this recent question: http://www.lawguru.com/legal-questions/california-criminal-law/proof-officer-tampered-urine-sample-572163346/]

Nobody involved in your case will make more money if you are convicted than if you're acquitted. That applies to the police, the court, the prosecutor and the public defender. Your question about trusts makes no sense. The case has nothing to do with your birth certificate. And your comment in your earlier question that "As a human being im not under there corprate laws" is as wrong as can be. The law applies to you just as it does to everyone else.

You haven't provided enough facts to say whether the officer who stopped you was justified. Maybe he wasn't. Your earlier question suggests that the officer may have violated your Miranda rights. But there are two sides to every story. I don't know what they officer says or what the other available evidence (if any) might show. You should have your public defender either look into these issues or explain why he won't.

As Mr. Green noted before, you also have the option of getting private counsel if you can afford one. Bear in mind, though, that public defenders are overworked. That means they can't give their clients a lot of time. But it doesn't mean they are doing their jobs poorly. Most of them are quite good at what they do.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California