California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 6:56 pm

As a youth I was charged, convicted and did time in C.Y.A. for a crime I did NOT commit. Now, the ONLY witness, other than those truly guilty, has no problem whatsoever telling anyone and everyone that she LIED on the stand!

My question is, can she recant now so many years later and, thereby, have my record expunged and get some form of proof of exoneration?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search