Legal Question in Discrimination Law in California

After 7 yrs I was fired and immediately replaced by a younger dentist at lesser pay. Does this qualify as an age discrimination case?

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry

It is possible that you have an age discrimination claim, if you were over the age of 40. You need to speak directly to an employee-side labor lawyer, and discuss all the facts surrounding your situation, to know if you have a case.

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

If you are substantially over 40, and if the replacement is under 40, and IF you can somehow prove that age [not money] was a primary motivating factor, then yes, you have a claim to make. If you think you meet those criteria, feel free to contact me to discuss the facts, evidence and your rights and remedies. I've been doing these cases for many years.

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in California