Legal Question in DUI Law in California

I had not did any drugs in 3 days. got pulled over and they drew blood am i still going to get for a dui

David M. Wallin Law Offices OF David M. Wallin

There are several factors to take into account when you ask such a question. There is the driving observed by law enforcement, the field sobriety tests, the other objective symptoms of impairment and other factors, that you should consult a qualified defense attorney in these matters. I offer free consultations, so call me and we can address all the facts, and I will be able to give you the advise you need. I wish you well and I look forward to our discussion.....David Wallin

Elena Condes LAW OFFFICE OF ELENA CONDES

Whether the District Attorney charges something will depend on what information is in the police report and the results of the blood test. The D.A.'s office has up to one year to file misdemeanor charges. If you don't have a court date already, check with the D.A.'s office to find out of charges are filed.

Good luck.

Elliot Zarabi Law Offices of Elliot Zarabi

Very likely that you will. It really comes down to the concentration of the drugs in your system.

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California