Legal Question in DUI Law in California

I went to Santa Barbara, CA this weekend and was taken in for being drunk and disorderly in public. They gave me a misdemeanor ticket at the county jail but I had no idenitification on me, therefore they mispelled my name and address on the ticket and the booking system. The only thing they do have our my fingerprints and a picture. I have nothing else on my record.. If that is all they have is the ticket valid or can they even find me?

Asked on 10/29/12, 8:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jacob Kiani Law Office of Jacob I. Kiani
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to retain a criminal defense attorney. I can represent you up until trial (if any) for a flat fee of $2000.

Please view my website at to learn more about my law firm.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/12, 9:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now