Legal Question in Family Law in California

I attempted suicide and was hospitalized for few days because of a big fight with my husband. I was diagnosed with depression after that. I couldn't work and go to school because my husband continued to blame on me aggressively. So I moved out to get away from his mentally torture. Last month, I decided to go back to our house, but he threatened to kill me if I tried to get into our house. How can I sue him?

Asked on 8/12/13, 6:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California