California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/14/11, 10:16 am

My brother dated a girl over a year ago. She now states they have a 2 month old son. My brother has no information on her by that I mean a full name and he only thinks he knows where her mother lives. He wants to be there for the baby and so do we. The mother of the baby tells my brother that if he doesn't go out with her he can't see the baby. What can my brother do? Do we have any rights as family if this baby is his?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search