California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/13, 2:00 pm

can I claim son as hardship when modifying a child support order? (he doesn't live with me, but I am the only one who supports him financially, mother has no income.also if later on the road my girlfriend moves in (she is a full-time student) and has no income, would this qualify as a hardhsip?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search