Legal Question in Family Law in California

I have a court date with my sons father soon and he is trying to get the child support amount suggested by child support services reduced.

What can I do to make sure that dosen't happen? Should I hire an attorney?

Asked on 2/27/12, 11:33 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D .Kock APLC

You always increase your chances of accomplishing your desired outcome with the assistance of an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/27/12, 5:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California