California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/13/10, 4:39 pm

I'm divorced and still trying to get a financial settlement. We were told by the judge at our last status conference to sign up for mediation. My ex agreed, but still hasn't signed. This has been going on for over two years with my ex stalling. What steps can I take? I live on social security and what money I do have is all tied up until things are settled.

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/19/10, 7:36 am by Anne Marie Healy

File an at issue memorandum requesting a hearing date for a trial setting conference. At the TSC, the court will schedule you for a Mandatory Settlement Conference.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Anne Marie Healy 1109 1/2 North Broadway Santa Ana, CA 92701

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search